Preparing for your first appointment:
For clients using insurance benefits, I am an in-network provider with Cigna, PacificSource, Moda, and Regence BCBS of Oregon. I can also bill other insurance plans if out-of-network benefits are available. I encourage all potential clients to contact their insurance companies directly, even if I am assumed to be an in-network provider for your plan, with the following questions:
- What is my copayment/coinsurance payment per outpatient session?
- How much is my deductible? Has my deductible been met? Does my deductible apply for sessions with this provider?
- Is preauthorization required for outpatient visits?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions available for my plan?
- When does my plan renew? (This is often when deductibles start over and may need to be met before insurance reimburses).